Build something that aligns the two and you will end up with an effective website. Broken down like that it sounds simple; but, achieving that convergence can be a trciky process – and a quick surf around the web will soon demonstrate that it is easier to get it wrong than to get it right.
Organic Traffic – Increase
Bounce Rate – Decrease
Average Visit Duration – Increase
Pages Per Session – Increase
- Planning. Establish your goals, analyse the competition, define who your target market is, how they will find you online and what they will be looking for when they arrive.
- Design. Decide on the ‘look and feel’ of the site: Colours, graphics, navigation, etc. The way the information is arranged can have a big impact on a site’s usability.
- Development. Put it all together, take the agreed design and construct the actual pages of the site, craft the content, links and navigation hierarchy.
- Testing. Making sure everything works the way it should and perform a speed test and receive recommendations for improving website performance across all devices.
- Responsive Web Design. If your potential hotel guests are mobile the you would probably be wise to design your site with mobile screen sizes.
- Deployment. Your new site becomes live on the internet for the whole world to find. This is how your new guests will be aware of your hotel.
SPEED IT UP
CONTENT IS KING
Our team of professional optimization experts is the perfect partner for a successful business partnership.